Saturday, July 24, 2010

Saturday

Stepson is in Florida, so what do we do?

Rent a Rug Doctor. I think I have reached my doctor-approved level of exercise for the day.

Apply to write about PC gaming from an artist's perspective.

Rediscover K-Mart. Yay for cute pants!

Tweak the studio website.

Play with MEK and Round Thing.

Take a twenty-minute walk down a big hill in ninety-degree heat. Feeling very proud of that.

Think about how lucky I am that I've got Fahnz.

Watch ComicCon coverage for a few hours. Simon Pegg's real voice is fantastic.

Find something for dinner that involves minimal cooking time.

Go to bed early.

It's the simple things in life that make me happy now-a-days, because the idea that I almost missed out on everything still lingers in the back of my mind and I want it to stay away. Seems like gratitude for the small joys keeps it cooped up quite nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment