Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Half a football

So we had a little discussion about whether or not to take pictures of my incision. Luckily we're both in agreement that it would be rather cool to have a few shots so hopefully we can do that soon. Fahnz got some beautiful pictures of my hands when I was hooked up to everything in the hospital and I think that's what put me over on the incision shots.

I don't think I'm going to do any scar treatments on this thing. I earned this. Plus I'm fair-skinned so it might not turn out to look like anything. Still, it's seven inches long and it's right down the side of my belly and therefore I look like half of a football. My biggest achievement since I got out of the hospital was sleeping on my left side.

Not much to report. Our Nutcracker is this weekend and I am going. I plan on looking fabulous because this will be the first time everyone has seen me since the 7th, and I am so excited to see what my family and the studio and our cast have created!

The cats are running around the house. We have a new Christmas tree. The filter is gone.

Life is wonderful right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment