Monday, November 8, 2010

To sum up

I'm getting operated on, yay. This and tomorrow's MEK Tuesday will have to tide you over for a while.

Ehnk, whatever. Tonight's my last dose of Coumadin for a while, hopefully forever. I have never wanted a negative test result more in my life. It's called a d-dimer and according to Awesome Hematologist, it'll determine whether or not there are any more clots in here. I know the one in my leg is almost completely resolved, not sure about my lungs though.

I just want this done, to be off the meds and able to sleep and have salad and remember words and not feel like someone forgot to oil my joints. Six months of this would defeat even the strongest of men--and I've always considered myself pretty strong.

So until I get out, remember I love you.

Got lots of last-minute work to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment