Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Yeah, not really

Just haven't had it in me to post much. I get so tired and draggy on Coumadin--hopefully I can get off this stuff soon, it sucks having to ask my husband to tie my shoes because I'm too stiff and sore to bend over.

I don't know what the future holds. I don't know what's going to happen at my appointment today. All I know is that the last seven months have changed the way I think about life, especially the part that involves gratitude. Never take your world for granted, never base your behaviors around what you THINK someone expects of you. Don't be afraid to admit that you need help. Trying to do it all and be everything to everyone will wear you out and leave you with nothing for yourself.

Always remember that even if it's only one person, you are special to someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment