Sunday, May 15, 2011

Lump Day

For today is the day that Fahnz and StepS and I will lounge about the house and do nothing.

It's been an aggravating week. Last Friday (6th) I had a little pain in my right calf and shortness of breath and off I went to the ER, because when you have a history of clots you do not take any chances. All clear. Cool, and home we go at around 9:30. Of course we had to experience the mandatory Drunk Crazy Guy in the ER on a Friday. I did not know that curses as such existed in the English language but you learn something new every day.

Monday night in class I jump. Just a little jump. I land. OH DEAR. Emergency room, I am returning. I had an x-ray and another ultrasound, Mum got near-hit upon by a couple of drunks, and we didn't get home until 1:00 am. Now in addition to coumadin and iron pills and general tiredness I more than likely have a torn calf muscle. Thank goodness for my GP, who I am going to see tomorrow. And thank goodness for Vicodin, without which I could not have made it through the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment